2015年11月2日月曜日

Vacation

I like summer vacation most!!  Because a holiday is the longest.  It is gone to the various places. I go to the sea ,  BBQ , and play fireworks .  I looked at the fireworks in a yukata this year. It was fun and was beautiful. I want to waer a yukata next year. I like it for winter vacation!! It is a short vacation there are a lot of events. There are Christmas and NewYear! I get a present and get a New Year present. The seeing the old yaer out of this year is going to go the live. It is very fun!! Becaus there is vacation pleasure the rest is the best!!








                                                               




















6 件のコメント:

  1. I want to see fireworks next summer.
    Let's go and wear Yukata!

    返信削除
  2. Summer vacation is good!
    I want to BBQ X)

    返信削除
  3. I want to go buck to the suumer.

    返信削除
  4. You should remember saying"あきの あきる”in English.
    You make your classmate laugh.

    返信削除